Welcome to The Kid’s Corral
We believe that every child deserves the very best in childcare! We are committed to offering a SAFE, SECURE, CLEAN & HEALTHY environment. We have a warm, responsive staff who are trained in Early Childhood Education and Safety. We offer a stimulating and dynamic curriculum.
A few of our many offerings:
- Loving, educational childcare using the renowned Frogstreet Curriculum for infants through age 12
- Live updates from your child’s teacher on our ProCare Engagement app, including pictures and information about your child’s educational development.
- Before and After School care with transportation to local elementary schools
- Full and Part-time PreK
- Drop-ins (when space available)
- Serving a nutritious breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Secure, computerized entry system
- Complimentary coffee bar
- Large playground with activities for all ages including playscapes, slides, swings, tracks for tricycles and scooters, tether ball, merry-go-round, basketball court and more!
In order to prepare children for tomorrow’s challenges, children must have every opportunity to learn. For this to happen, children need to grow in stimulating environments, both in and out of the home, which encourage language and motor skills development, emotional awareness, social interactions and physical growth. In fact, studies show that children’s academic performance can be directly attributed to the care they receive during the first five years of life.
We know that parents would prefer to stay home with their children, but most must work outside the home. When it is necessary to enroll children in childcare, it is important to choose the highest quality program. Children who have spent time in high quality child care environments have lasting benefits from the experience. Research indicates that children who receive a high quality early childhood education have better math, language and social skills as they enter school, and as they grow older require less special education, progress further in school, have fewer interactions with the justice system and have higher earnings as adults (Barnett, 1995).
What are the indicators of high quality child care?
Several research studies have found that high quality child care programs have certain characteristics in common. These characteristics can help parents make better child care choices for their children because they indicate a much greater likelihood of high quality care. Quality indicators measure the conditions that generally foster a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment for children. They are:
- Low child/teacher ratios
- Staff with higher education & on-going training
- Prior experience and education of the director
- Low teacher turnover
- Positive teacher/child interactions
- Accreditation or higher than minimum licensing standards
- Age appropriate activities
- Good health & safety practices
At the Kid’s Corral, we abide by these high standards. If you choose to allow us to serve you and your family, you will have peace of mind knowing you are providing the very best for your child.
Please schedule a tour today and allow us to provide your child with a quality early education program to prepare him/her for school and life!
We look forward to meeting you soon!
(We prefer tours to be scheduled between 9-11AM so that we do not interrupt lunch or nap time. At least a 24 hour notice is required for scheduled tours.)